Position Purpose and Objectives
As a QC Inspector, you will be involved in executing multiple tasks daily related to quality control and inspection for XYMOPrint. You will be responsible for verifying orders are accurate and meet our quality standards before being sent to the client. This role also has added responsibilities as it relates to intercompany orders and communication.
Essential Job Functions
- Gather and read completed label orders, verify counts, and apply core labels to rolls.
- Operate GM rewinder for splicing and inspection of labels.
- Cut sheets of labels and match with work orders.
- Review other print orders for quality before they are released for shipping.
- May assist with shipping or delivering completed jobs.
- Communicate with key internal contacts to oversee delivery of intercompany orders and help handle any issues that may arise.
- Work with QA/QC Lead on safety initiatives.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Attention to detail.
- Must enjoy working as part of a team on a daily basis.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently without constant supervision.